Satanism helps define how we live our lives & interact with other people. The founding pillars of a Satanic organisation guide and empower you to live a Satanic lifestyle. No single founding pillar should be raised higher than any other. Our actions should be guided by them collectively.
- Self-fulfilment and personal understanding allow us to support ourselves and therefore others.
- Respect the inviolable body, autonomous will, and sovereign right of every individual to guide their own life and being; remembering that enjoyment of these rights is predicated on respect for the same in others.
- Science, evidence, reason, and critical thinking should guide our beliefs about our universe. Truly critical thinking can only be achieved by challenging your own preconceptions and opinions, providing a more balanced outlook to help us make better informed decisions.
- Act with empathy, compassion, and wisdom towards yourself and others.
- Justice always takes precedence over laws, institutions, and religious texts, as long as the pursuit of it does not countermand the pillars.
- All people make mistakes. Allow them to correct those mistakes, as we seek acceptance in others over our own.